Terms & Conditions
Article 1 (About This Agreement)
This Agreement is a document outlining the terms of using Tsunagu Local Jobs (hereinafter “this Service”) provided by D2C X Co., Ltd. (hereinafter “D2C X”). When using this Service, the User shall comply with this Agreement. By using the Service in any way, the User is deemed to have agreed to this Agreement.
Article 2 (Applying for Registration)
- 1. Anyone who wishes to register for this Service can apply to D2C X for registration following the method prescribed by D2C X, after first agreeing to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
- 2. The person applying for registration (hereinafter “the Applicant”) will have completed registration after D2C X approves the application.
- 3. At its own discretion, D2C X may refuse registration in the following cases.
(1) If the Applicant applies for registration without following the method described in Section 1 of this Article.
(2) If there is false information or an entry error in the information registered by the Applicant
(3) If D2C X determines that the Applicant has links to criminal groups and individuals or their affiliates
(4) If D2C X determines that registration is otherwise inappropriate
Article 3 (Change of Registered Information)
If there is any change in a User’s registered information, the User can change or add to it using the method specified by D2C X. In addition, the User shall respond to requests from D2C X to submit documents in relation to any amendments.
Article 4 (Canceling Registration)
- The User can personally cancel registration for this Service using the method prescribed by D2C X.
- Even if the User does not wish to cancel the registration, registration may be forcibly canceled at the discretion of D2C X in the following cases:
(1) If it is discovered that an application for registration has been made without following the method described in Article 2, Section 1.
(2) If the User violates this Agreement or any other term of use
(3) If the User has never logged in to this service even after one year has passed since registratio
(4) If D2C X determines that registration is otherwise inappropriate
Article 5 (Submitting Documents)
The User shall promptly submit the following documents when requested by D2C X.
a. Identity verification documents to confirm the User’s identity
b. A residence card or work qualification certificate to confirm the User’s status of residence
c. Any documents required to be submitted as proof by either a recruiting company or D2C X
Article 6 (User ID & Password Management)
- Each User will be issued a single ID. One person cannot have multiple IDs, and multiple people cannot jointly own one ID.
- The User shall bear all responsibility for the use and management of the issued and assigned ID and password, which shall not be loaned, transferred, or registered to a third party.
- The User shall be held liable for all damages caused by improper management of IDs or password and their use by third parties etc. D2C X shall not be liable in any way for these infractions.
Article 7 (Attribution of Rights)
The rights to all content provided as part of this Service belong to D2C X or a third party authorizing D2C X to use its license. The User is not permitted to use design rights, trademark rights, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights owned by D2C X or a third party authorizing D2C X to use its license.
Article 8 (Prohibitions)
The User shall not engage in any of the following acts.
- Acts that are contrary or potentially contrary to law, public order, or morals.
- Providing false or inaccurate personal information during registration.
- Interference with the duties or business of D2C X or a recruiting company, or acts that could be damaging to their reputation or social trust.
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights, privacy rights, portrait rights, honor or reputation, or other intellectual property rights owned by D2C X or another party.
- Acts that place excessive burden on the servers that provide this Service, or acts that damage or may potentially damage the system that provides this Service.
- Using information obtained through this Service beyond the scope of personal use, such as duplicating, selling, publishing etc.
- Independently receiving a recruitment appointment or joining a company without notifying D2C X, despite being introduced to a recruiting company through this Service.
- Other acts that D2C X deems inappropriate.
Article 9 (Disclaimer)
- If a dispute arises between the User and a recruiting company or a third party in connection with this Service, resolving the matter shall be the sole responsibility of the User. D2C X shall not bear any responsibility.
- D2C X shall not bear any responsibility for any interruption, suspension, termination, or change of the provision of this Service, deletion of user information, or cancelation of registration, or any other damages suffered by the User in connection with this Service.
- D2C X does not guarantee that the content of this Service will be free of inaccuracies, typographical errors, defects, or malfunctions.
- In the event that an external site is linked from this Service or an external site links to this Service, D2C X shall not bear any responsibility for the contents of or any changes or updates to those external sites.
- The User is not guaranteed to find or change employment through the use of this Service, and if a dispute arises with a recruiting company regarding employment conditions or other contractual details, resolving the matter shall be the sole responsibility of the User. The User must consent to these conditions before using this Service.
- D2C X will contact the recruiter at the request of the User to confirm employment conditions and other contractual details. However, the User shall be responsible for confirming the employment conditions and other contractual details directly with the recruiter before entering into the contract, and the employment conditions of which D2C X notifies the User shall not guarantee the details of the final contract.
- Even after a request to apply for an employment offer has been received from a User, D2C X may inspect the suitability of the User for the position based on the selection criteria indicated by the recruiter and, in some cases, not recommend the candidate to the recruiter. D2C X may also contact the User on behalf of the recruiter to indicate that the selection criteria have not been met. In addition, D2C X may not be able to disclose the selection criteria or reasons for this judgment.
- D2C X shall not bear any responsibility for the legality, morality, accuracy, etc. of the information contained in resumes, work histories, or similar documents posted by the User.
- The User accepts that D2C X is not obliged to store information such as resumes, work histories, or similar documents registered by the User for this Service.
- D2C X may add or change functions of this Service at any time. In addition, this Service may be subject to interruption, suspension, or termination due to unavoidable circumstances.
Article 10 (Compensation for Damages
If the User violates any item of this Agreement or causes damage to D2C X, any related party, or a third party in connection with the use of this Service, the User shall pay compensation for these damages.
Article 11 (Changes to This Agreement)
D2C X may make changes to this Agreement without obtaining prior consent from the User.
The contents of this Agreement following any changes shall be posted on this Service by D2C X, and shall come into effect at the time of such posting. Users who continue to use this Service after changes are posted are deemed to have agreed to the changed contents of this Agreement.
Article 12 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 13 (Governing Law, Language, Court of Jurisdiction)
In the event that this Agreement is translated from Japanese into another language, if there are any contradictions between different language versions, the Japanese one shall take precedence. This Agreement shall be governed by Japanese law, and the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction in the first instance for all disputes arising from or related to this Agreement.
Enacted on November 1, 2020
D2C X, Inc.
President & CEO Ryo Hagiwara