Handling of Personal Information
1. Purpose of use of personal information held by D2C X:
- Registration procedures
- Recruitment selection, recruitment procedures
- Applications, reservations, and procedures for various services provided by D2C X
- Employment introductions, information on campaigns/events/seminars, distribution of email newsletters
- Providing information to recruitment agencies
- Cancelation of service, cancelation procedures
- Collection and analysis management for questionnaires and client/customer suggestions to improve the services provided by D2C X
- Giving answers and responses to various inquiries and consultations, and adding the response history to the registration information
- Procedures for labor management, safety management, welfare, training etc.
- Working in compliance with Japanese and international sanctions, laws, and ordinances, as well as other related regulations
2. Handling of sensitive information
D2C X does not collect the sensitive information specified below (hereinafter “sensitive information”). However, if the User provides sensitive information to D2C X on their own, it shall be deemed that the User consents to providing their sensitive information to third parties within the scope necessary for D2C X to provide appropriate employment introductions and job information to the User.
- Matters concerning ideologies, beliefs, or religion
- Race, ethnicity, family origin, registered address (excluding information about the prefecture of residence), physical or mental disorders, criminal history, and other matters that may result in discrimination
- Matters concerning workers’ right to organize, collective bargaining, and other collective actions
- Matters concerning participation in group demonstrations, the exercise of the right to petition, and other exercises of political rights
- Matters concerning health or medical care or sexual activities
3. Personal information protection measures
Personal information entrusted to D2C X by the User will be managed appropriately through implementation of security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the information or its loss, falsification, or leakage.
4. Provision of personal information
Personal information shall not be used or provided to any third party without obtaining the consent of the individual concerned except when required by law or in the case of a possible threat to the life, health, or property of the individual or the public, including the following cases:
- When the necessary information is clearly stated or conveyed to the concerned individual in advance, and the consent of the individual is obtained
- When it is necessary to protect the life, health, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of that individual
- When in accordance with laws and ordinances
- When it is deemed particularly necessary to improve public health or facilitate healthy development of a child, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned
- When entrusting part or all of the information to other parties within the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use
- When personal information is provided in the course of business succession due to a merger or similar circumstances, and the personal information is handled within the scope of the purpose of use prior to the succession
5. Entrustment of personal information
To facilitate a smooth provision of its services, D2C X may entrust the personal information it receives to an external provider. In such cases, D2C X will enter into a contract regarding the protection of personal information with the providers that meet the security standards that we apply, and will undertake the appropriate steps to manage and supervise the handling of the personal information.
6. Procedures for disclosures, corrections etc.
- In response to requests from individuals for notification of the purpose of use, as well as disclosures, amendments, additions or deletions, suspension of use, erasure, or suspension of provision of personal information to third parties (hereinafter “disclosure etc.”), D2C X shall respond within a reasonable time period and scope in accordance with the procedures laid forth below. However, this shall not apply to the following:
① Information involving a relationship of trust with a third party, the disclosure etc. of which could significantly hinder the proper execution of business
② Information involving personnel evaluations or hiring decisions, the disclosure etc. of which could significantly hinder the proper execution of business
- Disclosure etc. may be refused in the following cases:
① When there is a risk of harming the life, health, property or other rights or interests of the individual or a third party
② When there is a risk of significantly hindering the proper execution of business
③ When doing so would violate the law
Procedures for disclosure etc.
Your identity as the individual concerned or as the individual’s proxy will be confirmed by the method prescribed by D2C X. Please contact us using the Inquiries information below. Additionally, the actual cost of mailing documents etc. shall be borne by the person undertaking these procedures.
“Purpose of use” for personal information acquired in regard to disclosure etc.
Personal information acquired in response to a request for disclosure etc. shall be handled to the extent necessary to comply with the request. In addition, the documents submitted for disclosure etc. will be stored for 3 years after the response is complete, after which time they will be disposed of.
7. Acquisition of personal information using methods that the individual cannot easily recognize
8. Discussion and complaints regarding the handling of personal information
For any complaints or inquiries regarding our handling of personal information, please contact us at the following address:
9. Cancelation of D2C X registration
We may cancel a User’s registration in the following cases:
- When the individual has requested cancelation of registration
- When D2C X deems it necessary, such as when the employment contract is terminated due to reasons personally attributable to the individual
- When D2C X determines that offering referrals or support would be too difficult or inappropriate
- When D2C X, the employer, a party involved with the employer, or any third party has suffered damages, whether intentionally or not
- If the individual is involved with criminal groups and individuals (organized criminals or their associates etc.) or is subject to economic sanctions
- When D2C X has experienced difficulties making direct contact with the individual
- In addition, when the obligations stipulated in various regulations have been violated
10. Personal Information Protection Manager
Ryo Hagiwara, President and CEO of D2C X Inc.
Regulations for Appropriate Management of Personal Information
D2C X, Inc.
- The personnel in the office permitted to handle personal information shall be limited to those responsible for employment placement. The person in charge of handling personal information shall be the person in charge of employment placement (hereinafter “employment placement supervisor”), of whom the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare has been notified.
- The D2C X personnel mentioned in the preceding Article shall not use or leak personal information acquired in the course of business for any purpose other than business.
- The employment placement supervisor shall provide annual training and guidance about the handling of personal information to the personnel described in Section 1 who handle personal information. In addition, the employment placement supervisor shall attend employment placement supervisor training at least once every 5 years.
- When a request for disclosure of personal information is made by the individual whom the information concerns, the personnel handling personal information shall disclose said information based on objective facts such as the qualifications and work experience of the individual without delay. Moreover, based on this, when a request for amendment (including deletion; the same shall apply hereinafter) is made, the information shall be amended without delay if the request is consistent with the objective facts.
In addition, the employment placement supervisor shall strive to inform job seekers etc. about the disclosure or correction of personal information.
- Regarding the personal information of job seekers etc., if there is any complaint from the individual whom that information concerns, the person in charge of responding to complaints shall take appropriate steps to handle it in good faith. The person in charge of responding to complaints about the handling of personal information shall be the employment placement supervisor.